Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Dyson DC31 Handheld cleaner

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
M00seUK

Dyson DC31 Handheld cleaner
Original Message   Jun 25, 2009 10:06 am
In the press today:-
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23711862-details/Dyson+with+more+revs+than+F1+racer/article.do

Product details:-

• Motor goes at 106,000rpm 'three times faster than any other motor'
  • 200 watt motor
  • 65/38 air watts (switchable power??)
  • £129.99 GBP RRP, powered brush version £149.99

I think the devil will be in the other details, as we learn them. Presumably it's using the Dyson Digital motor? From the photo, the collection bin looks slightly deeper and has a more prominent release switch. It has improved max suction (DC16 has 36 air watts) so I'm presuming (nay hoping) that it can run in standard mode for more than 5mins and switch to a 'turbo' mode as needed?

I have prefectly good DC16, but I could be tempted by something with a longer run time and twice the already impresive suction for car cleaning.

Replies: 109 - 118 of 340Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Venson

Re: Dyson DC31 Handheld cleaner
Reply #109   Aug 3, 2009 1:25 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
I gotta give you all credit...  you cons always stick together.  Carmine, can you explain how Severus and Venson log in at the exact same times and have done so for the past two years?  I understand you have no credibility and have nothing to loose, but I believe Venson is a vacuum clubber and needs the respect of his peers.  You two just could not shut up.  Amazing.<BR>DIB

Well, DIB believe what you want. I have already told you that I don't involve myself in that kind of nonsense. That is why I use my real name -- Venson Thomas -- instead of an online moniker so that there may be no doubt in regard to my own opinion as to what I see as good or bad.

In any event, there's a saying -- "If a person argues with a fool, who's the bigger fool?"

Have good day,

Venson
DysonInventsBig

Reply #110   Aug 3, 2009 1:43 pm
Venson wrote:
Well, DIB believe what you want. I have already told you that I don't involve myself in that kind of nonsense. That is why I use my real name -- Venson Thomas -- instead of an online moniker so that there may be no doubt in regard to my own opinion as to what I see as good or bad.

In any event, there's a saying -- "If a person argues with a fool, who's the bigger fool?"

Have good day,

Venson

Well, this "fool" took screen snaps of Severus' and Venson's log in times.  Venson, I couldn’t care less how or why you do the things you do.  I'm here to expose the pathetic underbelly of bad-mouthing of Dyson by non-Dyson dealers, bad-mouthing of Dyson by authorized-Dyson dealers and bad-mouthing Dyson by collectors, enthusiasts, frustrated workbench and garage tinkers and the jealous of Sir James Dyson’s success individuals.  I've had a good time.

Going after my credibility?  Shall I upload the screen snaps?

Shhhhhhh

DIB

Venson

Reply #111   Aug 3, 2009 2:15 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Well, this &amp;quot;fool&amp;quot; took screen snaps of Severus' and Venson's log in times.  Venson, I couldn’t care less how or why you do the things you do.  I'm here to expose the pathetic underbelly of bad-mouthing of Dyson by non-Dyson dealers, bad-mouthing of Dyson by authorized-Dyson dealers and bad-mouthing Dyson by collectors, enthusiasts, frustrated workbench and garage tinkers and the jealous of Sir James Dyson’s success individuals.  I've had a good time.&lt;BR&gt;&lt;BR&gt;Going after my credibility?  Shall I upload the screen snaps?&lt;BR&gt;&lt;BR&gt;Shhhhhhh&lt;BR&gt;&lt;BR&gt;&lt;BR&gt;DIB<BR>
<BR>

DIB, hold up as many screen shots as you want. You are calling me a liar and I expect you to show what you see as proof of that. However, be sure to show not one, not two but all that's there plus everyone who's been logged in the same time as myself.

Also make me even happier by checking with either this site's moderator, webmaster or administrator to establish where the posts you question emanate from.

I know thoroughly well that you are not concerned as regards my point of view and, truthfully, neither am I as to yours. And, like you -- I don't care. Therefore rant and rave all you want. Your accusations, illusions and flights of fancy discredit you, not me, and make your opinion all the more easy to dismiss.

Venson
This message was modified Aug 3, 2009 by Venson
Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Reply #112   Aug 3, 2009 2:26 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Well, this "fool" took screen snaps of Severus' and Venson's log in times.  Venson, I couldn’t care less how or why you do the things you do.  I'm here to expose the pathetic underbelly of bad-mouthing of Dyson by non-Dyson dealers, bad-mouthing of Dyson by authorized-Dyson dealers and bad-mouthing Dyson by collectors, enthusiasts, frustrated workbench and garage tinkers and the jealous of Sir James Dyson’s success individuals.  I've had a good time.

Shhhhhhh

DIB

DIB,

Please do upload the screen snaps.   I do hope to understand your logic and thought process in proving that I am Venson.   

Do you have access to someone local who could talk to you about your compulsive Dyson disorder?   I am very concerned about your mental health.   Your last post sounds like you're about to have a breakdown, and that's just not healthy. 

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
CarmineD

Reply #113   Aug 3, 2009 4:09 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:

Shhhhhhh

DIB

DIB:

No one does as good a job of impugning your credibilty than you with your idiotic posts and outlandish allegations.  You are in dire need of R & R:  rehabilitation and recovery.  You're losing it DIB.

Carmine D. 

DysonInventsBig

Reply #114   Aug 3, 2009 4:10 pm
This message was modified Aug 3, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

DysonInventsBig

Reply #115   Aug 3, 2009 4:11 pm
Severus wrote:
DIB,

Please do upload the screen snaps.   I do hope to understand your logic and thought process in proving that I am Venson.   

Do you have access to someone local who could talk to you about your compulsive Dyson disorder?   I am very concerned about your mental health.   Your last post sounds like you're about to have a breakdown, and that's just not healthy. 

I love the anti-Dyson and rock-throwing at Dyson battles we have here.  I want to preserve that.  Although I have tired of the Venson/Severus Q&A's (to each other) posts and I hope it stops.

DIB
This message was modified Aug 3, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Venson

Reply #116   Aug 3, 2009 4:12 pm
<BR> DysonInventsBig wrote:
I love the anti-Dyson and rock-throwing at Dyson battles we have here. I want to preserve that. Although I have tired of the Venson/Severus Q&A's (to each other) posts and I hope it stops.

DIB

I've been doing "Q&A" with whomever on this and the prior forum for a number of years and won't be stopping as long as God grants breath and a lampost to plug into.

The "Q%A's" help keep things in their proper perspective. But what would I know -- I'm a liar.

Venson
This message was modified Aug 3, 2009 by Venson
CarmineD

Reply #117   Aug 3, 2009 4:18 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
I love the anti-Dyson and rock-throwing at Dyson battles we have here.  I want to preserve that.  Although I have tired of the Venson/Severus Q&A's (to each other) posts and I hope it stops.

DIB

DIB:

You made a threat to expose Venson and Severus.  They accepted and challenged you.  Now do it as you said you would or apologize for your complete foolishness and idiosy.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #118   Aug 3, 2009 4:18 pm
CarmineD wrote:
DIB:

No one does as good a job of impugning your credibilty than you with your idiotic posts and outlandish allegations.  You are in dire need of R & R:  rehabilitation and recovery.  You're losing it DIB.

Carmine D. 

Dearest Carmine,

I can always count on you to stick your nose where it does not belong.  Creature of habit, I guess.

DIB

Replies: 109 - 118 of 340Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42