Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Dyson DC31 Handheld cleaner

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
M00seUK

Dyson DC31 Handheld cleaner
Original Message   Jun 25, 2009 10:06 am
In the press today:-
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23711862-details/Dyson+with+more+revs+than+F1+racer/article.do

Product details:-

• Motor goes at 106,000rpm 'three times faster than any other motor'
  • 200 watt motor
  • 65/38 air watts (switchable power??)
  • £129.99 GBP RRP, powered brush version £149.99

I think the devil will be in the other details, as we learn them. Presumably it's using the Dyson Digital motor? From the photo, the collection bin looks slightly deeper and has a more prominent release switch. It has improved max suction (DC16 has 36 air watts) so I'm presuming (nay hoping) that it can run in standard mode for more than 5mins and switch to a 'turbo' mode as needed?

I have prefectly good DC16, but I could be tempted by something with a longer run time and twice the already impresive suction for car cleaning.

Replies: 119 - 128 of 340Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Dyson DC31 Handheld cleaner
Reply #119   Aug 3, 2009 4:21 pm
DIB:

I'm the one who told you that they are separate people and posters.  So my nose is in this one to stay.  It's time for you to put your money where your words are. 

DysonInventsBig wrote:
DIB

Hello Venson and hello to your alter ego...  Severus.  Who you kiddin?

DIB

DIB:

As usual you're WRONG!  Severus has a long storied history on all the vacuum forums going back years before dyson and you.  While Venson is relatively new to this Forum and here only for a few years.  You're right in one respect.  Both Severus and Venson are reasonable thinking/buying consumers of vacuums who didn't fall prey to the dyson party line, like some here did/do.  Severus goes back to the days of questioning dysons when TOM DUALCYCLONE MOTORHEAD GASKO was playing the part for dyson that you do here now: Poster child.  I suspect he'll still be here along with Venson when you and dyson are long gone. 

Carmine D.

This message was modified Aug 3, 2009 by CarmineD
Venson

Reply #120   Aug 3, 2009 4:22 pm
CarmineD wrote:
DIB:</p><p>You made a threat to expose Venson and Severus.  They accepted and challenged you.  Now do it as you said you would or apologize for your complete foolishness and idiosy.</p><p>Carmine D.

Thank you Carmine but there's no apology expected on my part. DIB's proved my point and I'm satisfied to let it go at that. Life is too short and I've more important things to worry myself over.

Best,

Venson
CarmineD

Reply #121   Aug 3, 2009 4:27 pm
Hello Venson:

I fully understand the reasons DIB has his nose where it is and not in his father's restaurant businesses.  

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #122   Aug 3, 2009 4:57 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Hello Venson:

I fully understand the reasons DIB has his nose where it is and not in his father's restaurant businesses.  

Carmine D.

Would you like to compare your business to the restaurants?  I'd love to.

DIB
This message was modified Aug 3, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #123   Aug 3, 2009 5:12 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
CarmineD wrote:
Hello Venson:

Carmine D.

Would you like to compare your businesses to the restaurants?  I'd love to.

DIB

DIB:

I have long wondered and asked you.  Now I know the reasons that your father and you are not in the restaurant businesses together. 

Where's your proof about Severus and Venson?  You threatened.  They accepted.  I dared you!  What have you got to say/show for yourselff?

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #124   Aug 3, 2009 5:14 pm
DIB:

I am going to stay on you here about Severus and Venson until you show me what you got.  You can count on it, dyson buddy. 

Carmine D.

Venson wrote:

Well, DIB believe what you want. I have already told you that I don't involve myself in that kind of nonsense. That is why I use my real name -- Venson Thomas -- instead of an online moniker so that there may be no doubt in regard to my own opinion as to what I see as good or bad.

In any event, there's a saying -- "If a person argues with a fool, who's the bigger fool?"

Have good day,

Venson

Well, this "fool" took screen snaps of Severus' and Venson's log in times.  Venson, I couldn’t care less how or why you do the things you do.  I'm here to expose the pathetic underbelly of bad-mouthing of Dyson by non-Dyson dealers, bad-mouthing of Dyson by authorized-Dyson dealers and bad-mouthing Dyson by collectors, enthusiasts, frustrated workbench and garage tinkers and the jealous of Sir James Dyson’s success individuals.  I've had a good time.

Going after my credibility?  Shall I upload the screen snaps?

Shhhhhhh

DIB

This message was modified Aug 3, 2009 by CarmineD
DysonInventsBig

Reply #125   Aug 3, 2009 6:10 pm
CarmineD wrote:
DIB:

I am going to stay on you here about Severus and Venson until you show me what you got.  You can count on it, dyson buddy. 

Carmine D.

Well, this "fool" took screen snaps of Severus' and Venson's log in times.  Venson, I couldn’t care less how or why you do the things you do.  I'm here to expose the pathetic underbelly of bad-mouthing of Dyson by non-Dyson dealers, bad-mouthing of Dyson by authorized-Dyson dealers and bad-mouthing Dyson by collectors, enthusiasts, frustrated workbench and garage tinkers and the jealous of Sir James Dyson’s success individuals.  I've had a good time.

Going after my credibility?  Shall I upload the screen snaps?

Shhhhhhh

DIB

Feel free.

CarmineD

Reply #126   Aug 3, 2009 6:37 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Feel free.

Where's your proof DIB?  We're all waiting to see you back up your words!  Can you back up your words?

Carmine D.

mole

Reply #127   Aug 3, 2009 8:05 pm
Do i have this all strait now,Severus is Venson,Carmine is MOLE,  D.I.B.is dyson himself,motorhead is hardsell, Gasko is really Larry the cable quy, Dusty is Herman Munster, Just is Da ve Orecks twin uncle.

Trebor is really Harpo Marks, Retard 1 turtle is Boss HOOVER , Airblade is  Matt mmc, but really works as ambassador to  france,

I'm lost but if i happen to show up here before i get back please tell me to wait .
\

I know Venson, TRUST ME HE;S THE ONE AND ONLY, Man o man what a place this would be with 2 of him...............

regards

MOLE  J.P.
retardturtle1

Reply #128   Aug 3, 2009 9:03 pm
mole wrote:
Do i have this all strait now,Severus is Venson,Carmine is MOLE,  D.I.B.is dyson himself,motorhead is hardsell, Gasko is really Larry the cable quy, Dusty is Herman Munster, Just is Da ve Orecks twin uncle.

Trebor is really Harpo Marks, Retard 1 turtle is Boss HOOVER , Airblade is  Matt mmc, but really works as ambassador to  france,

I'm lost but if i happen to show up here before i get back please tell me to wait .
\

I know Venson, TRUST ME HE;S THE ONE AND ONLY, Man o man what a place this would be with 2 of him...............

regards

MOLE  J.P.

WOW...I NEED A BEER
Replies: 119 - 128 of 340Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42