Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens HD vs Ariens Dealer

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
kojack

Ariens HD vs Ariens Dealer
Original Message   Aug 15, 2005 4:42 pm
Last September, I purchased an Ariens 2005 11528LE Deluxe from Home Depot.  What's the difference between the HD version  and the dealer version.  Do I really have to worry that much being in Northeastern MA. I had an Ariens 7HP before and my new one really took care of the EOD and my 24 x 64 hockey rink.
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Re: Ariens HD vs Ariens Dealer
Reply #2   Aug 15, 2005 6:13 pm
The difference I know of is that dealer carries a more heavier duty model/professional model.  They have a differential, heavier construction, I believe bushings instead of bearings.  I think you'll be fine, but it will be harder to turn and maneuver. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Re: Ariens HD vs Ariens Dealer
Reply #3   Aug 15, 2005 8:32 pm
Ajace is correct........
A 11528LE is the same anywhere you buy it.
The professional line, the DLE series, are a step up.
Key difference is the traction control drive.
Trying both, I personally prefer the DLE line, mainly because of this.   That "turn on a dime" ability is worth it's weight in gold.......but more gold it will cost ya .

That is not to put down the LE series at all.......I'm sure that for every DLE Ariens sells they sell 30 of the LE's  

Any Ariens is a good snowblower.  Congrats!

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42