Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Craftsman Honda Powered Mower Opinion

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Richie

Bring On The White Stuff

Craftsman Honda Powered Mower Opinion
Original Message   May 25, 2005 6:07 pm

Hi gang,

I haven't posted in a while and hope everyone is doing well.  Our 1972 LawnBoy self propelled mower spun a bearing, so I thought I'd purchase a new mower.  I've settled on the Craftsman 5.5hp 21" rear bag self propelled mower.  The fact it has the Honda engine is what got my attention.  The only thing I don't like is that it's front wheel drive.  We had a front wheel drive mower some years ago and every time the bagger started to get past half way full, it would cause the front wheels to tend to want to lift off the ground.  Sort of made it useless.  what do you all think of the front wheel drive mowers and do you have an opinion on this particular one I want to purchase.  The price of $379.00 is right for us, and we intend to purchase it on Monday, Memorial Day for some added savings.  Thanks folks.

Craftsman 5.5 hp, 21 in. Deck Rear Bag Propelled Lawn Mower

Sears item #07137669000 Mfr. model #37669

5.5 hp Honda Engine with Auto Choke gives you a well-recognized name of quality and performance. Variable speed EZ Walk allows the operator to walk at his or her own pace. 21 in. High Tunnel 3 in 1 deck has all mowing options. Learn more

Richie

Richie
Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42